Over the last month, there have been a few problems, but I think I’ve finally gotten it all straightened out. Chris Schneider’s site is being hosted here now, and the software we wanted to use to send out his email newsletter wasn’t working. So, my hosting provider suggested that they move me to a new server to fix the problem. That caused a few new problems – the worst of which were new errors on Ninerpedia. I also lost everything that I had updated since December. But, Michael Zapf got Ninerpedia up and running again, and I think that I’ve gotten just about everything else back to where it was. Oh, and the newsletter software for SHIFT838 is working, so that’s good. Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks to Michael Zapf for all of the work on Ninerpedia.