Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consoles, joysticks, games, etc.
I have two consoles, two working pairs of joysticks (1 Ti & 1 Powerstick) plus 1 Ti joystick not working, numerous cartridge & cassette games and more. I am looking for someone in the US that would be interested in purchasing the whole lot. Willing to work a trade for camera equipment compatible with Canon T3i. I am not expecting to make a million dollars but I would like something to use for camera equipment since I live on a fixed budget. At this time I do not want to sell it in pieces so please do not contact me unless you are serious. I will consider any offer. I can make a list and photos available to those with a serious interest.
(08-12-2015, 10:17 PM)Silvermeteor Wrote: I have two consoles, two working pairs of joysticks (1 Ti & 1 Powerstick) plus 1 Ti joystick not working, numerous cartridge & cassette games and more. I am looking for someone in the US that would be interested in purchasing the whole lot. Willing to work a trade for camera equipment compatible with Canon T3i. I am not expecting to make a million dollars but I would like something to use for camera equipment since I live on a fixed budget. At this time I do not want to sell it in pieces so please do not contact me unless you are serious. I will consider any offer. I can make a list and photos available to those with a serious interest.

If you look on eBay to see what large groups of TI items are currently selling for (the ones that actually sell--as that will give you a better idea of the price range for the things you have), you'll see that the type of things you have do sell, but they generally don't bring in a lot (consoles go for as little as $5 and for as much as $30, whereas cartridges will run between $1 and $3 each when sold in groups--assuming no uncommon or rare titles are in the lot). Cassette software can be a mixed bag. Some things will get pretty good prices, most will not. TI joysticks are generally inexpensive, but the Power Sticks often get $10-$15 dollars when sold (sometimes they go for much less though, so it is all a matter of timing).

I'm not looking for anything in your general list except possibly some cassette software that I don't have yet. You might also try to post on AtariAge (they have a TI subforum), and see if anyone over there is interested.
Enter my mind at your own risk!
wow very fantstic my friends..
thats ke great idea