Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TI 99/4a hardware etc.
Primarily, I'm looking for some of the third party hardware that was sold for the TI 99/4a.
If you have come to this site trying to find out if there is interest in the TI after 30 years, the answer is yes.
Even before a recent TV show mentioned it.

So, if your looking for a new home for some of that long ago used and forgotten equipment, send me a message.

If I can't use it, I can steer you in the right direction.

If you know someone that may have some of these things collecting dust and they would like to see them find a new home and be appreciated, again send me a message.

Since most third party vendors of TI 99/4a equipment have moved on, or gone out of business many products sold are no longer available.

If you have any third party TI hardware looking for a new home , send me a message. Expansion cards, etc
(05-16-2014, 12:47 AM)sjt99 Wrote: Primarily, I'm looking for some of the third party hardware that was sold for the TI 99/4a.
If you have come to this site trying to find out if there is interest in the TI after 30 years, the answer is yes.

So, if your looking for a new home for some of that long ago used and forgotten equipment, send me a message.

If you know someone that may have some of these things collecting dust and they would like to see them find a new home and be appreciated, again send me a message.

Since most third party vendors of TI 99/4a equipment have moved on, or gone out of business many products sold are no longer available.

If you have any third party TI hardware looking for a new home , send me a message. Expansion cards, etc
(07-27-2015, 09:21 PM)lcsoup Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 12:47 AM)sjt99 Wrote: Primarily, I'm looking for some of the third party hardware that was sold for the TI 99/4a.

It looks like any comments you were trying to post in this thread disappeared into the ether, Icsoup. There are still quite a few of us around--and third-party stuff is always interesting. . .as are prototype bits from TI.
Enter my mind at your own risk!

Hope this goes through ok, just joined the site and hit reply to this post. I have a TI PHA4100 monitor in like new condition, in the original shipping box, with the styrofoam ends. The monitor works perfectly, I tested it many years ago when I acquired it. I've had it stored in this original shipping box for about 15 years and never used it. I have more pictures if anyone is interested. I was planning on selling it because we have to make room and get rid of some stuff and thought I would check this site and find out more about it and if it has any value to anyone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ken

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-02-2015, 03:46 PM)krwitt Wrote:

Hope this goes through ok, just joined the site and hit reply to this post. I have a TI PHA4100 monitor in like new condition, in the original shipping box, with the styrofoam ends. The monitor works perfectly, I tested it many years ago when I acquired it. I've had it stored in this original shipping box for about 15 years and never used it. I have more pictures if anyone is interested. I was planning on selling it because we have to make room and get rid of some stuff and thought I would check this site and find out more about it and if it has any value to anyone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ken

Lots of folks are looking for original monitors, so that's one you should be able to sell pretty easily. Depending on the buyer and the condition of the monitor, they bounce in the $50 to $100 range (before shipping). For some reason, the monitors didn't sell a lot back in the day, so they are now uncommon enough to warrant a small premium.
Enter my mind at your own risk!