Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge pile of 99'er Hardware to sell at next to shipping cost.
(10-07-2017, 01:05 PM)manuelito Wrote: Hello World,

Originally I had planned that, after a long and colorful live in corporate IT, I should enjoy my huge Ti 99/4a bounty and play with old memories for years to come.
But alas, life had different plans for me and now I got half a storage room of TI 994/a multiple Consoles. many Expansion (Peri-) Boxes, Joysticks, Cables, Printers, Game and Programming Modules, Expansion Cards, Geneve, UCSD Pascal, Memory Expansions, Forth Module, Handbooks, Game Cassettes and so on and so on and so on. Their condition varies from mint to heavily used but most of it was in prime working order last time I checked on it and it has been in secure storage ever since.
I think it would be a shame to throw it all into the garbage bin, so if someone offers me just enough for shipping and packaging and the time it'll take me to get it all to UPS, then its yours for the keeping. A lot of fond memories go along with it, but my life has become a bit too turbulent, for such a humongeous treasure ;-)
As of now its all in storage in Albuquerque, NM and I should get a chance to get it out of there around November or December of 2017.
The storage shed is scheduled to get cleaned out by the end of this year, so hurry folks if you want to get your hands on this lot - and it only goes by the full load, as I don't have the time to dispose of this pile piece by piece.
Hello,

I would like some memory expansions, languages, tape recorders expansion modules, etc.  do you still have some?  Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge pile of 99'er Hardware to sell at next to shipping cost. - by hezimm - 01-11-2018, 02:19 PM